Videos Convert Better – Try Camtasia for FREE TRIAL
Since there are already many people getting into affiliate marketing, it is no wonder that the competition is getting stiff. The challenge is to try and outdo other affiliates, be unique and think of ways to accomplish this.
There are also many tips and techniques being offered and taught by the so-called ‘Guru’s’ to affiliates, in order to best outline and implement their strategy. The main focus to ensure that their affiliate program will work effectively, with the ultimate goal of maximizing their earnings.
What better way to WOW your prospects and customers than to record and publish top notch, full motion and streaming screen-captured videos.
Nothing like feeling your hard work getting paid by having your customers jumping up excitedly in great anticipation to buy your product on the spot !
This is screen recording in action. It is a proven fact; giving your customers something they can ‘actually see’ can explode your online sales instantly.
You know the old expression,
“A picture is worth a thousand words”, well a video sales page (VSL), instructional presentation or other video “is worth a 100,000 words, if not more”
It’s not difficult to understand how this system can work for your affiliate program. Anyone can create stunning videos, from multimedia tutorials and step-by-step presentations available online.
The process is like having your customers seated next to you and looking at your desktop, as you show them the things they need to see and hear.
All this can be accomplished simply, with step-by-step instruction using a screen recording program.
Do you know how do screen recording programs work? If not, then read on….
- It can record your desktop activity in a single click. No need to save and compile all your files, because your screen is recorded right there and then.
- One can easily convert your videos into various video formats for your web pages, webinars, eBooks and more.
- Easy to upload your pages. One can publish them through blogs, RSS feeds and podcasts. Your screen recorded videos are available to be shared, reaching out to other people, some of which may become customers in the future.
- Using your screen recordings is a good way to advertise yourself and get your message across.
Additionally, using a screen recording program you can…
- Create stunning multimedia presentations that are proven to increase sales, because ‘more’ of one’s senses are engaged. This also has the tendency to reduce ‘skepticism among hard-to-please customers.
- Reduce refunds and other customer issues by demonstrating visually how to use your product and how to do it properly.
- Complaints will also be minimized, because all the facts and the presentation are visually right there for the customers to just see and hear.
- Promote affiliate products and services using visual presentations. This is an effective way of redirecting your viewers to your website, after they are finished with the video.
- Make sure to get the most out of the presentation, by putting your site URL address at the end and allow sharing the video for more social engagement.
- Multiply your online auction bids exponentially when you give your readers a feel of what you have to offer. Based from reports, auctions that include pictures increases the bidding percentage by 400%. Imagine how much higher it will be if videos are used!
- Promote valuable products and get higher conversions because the videos or other visual presentation using your full colored graphics.
- Minimize miscommunication with your customers. The visual presentation leaves no doubt as to what the customer is purchasing.
- The good thing about multimedia is, nothing much can go wrong.
These are just some of the attributes and benefits you can realize using a screen recording program (Camtasia, APowersoft, BB (Blueberry) Flashback) to market your affiliate products and host them on sites like YouTube and Wistia, all of which can be very helpful in your chosen affiliate programs.
Note, some say that the main purpose for using the screen recording programs is to boost one’s income generated from your affiliate program.
However, always keep in mind that you are here to HELP others, to provide “content” that is constructive and meaningful and to better both your life and enrich others lives in the process!
Click this link for a lesson overview on “How to Use Screencasts” to enhance your websites visual appearance.
For Step-by-Step instructions on “How to Record your Videos”, watch this short video below:
So, be creative and have fun, but always remind yourself that the best, most successful Affiliate Marketers ALWAYS provide quality content for their readers. ‘Content is King‘!